updated may 2019
1. We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth.
2. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who is both true God and true man. We believe in his all-sufficient sacrifice for sin by his death on the cross, his bodily resurrection, his ascension into heaven and his coming again in glory.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is one with the Father and the Son in the Godhead. We believe that he indwells every Christian believer and is the source of our spiritual life, obedience to God, and Christ-like behaviour.
4. We believe that through sin man is under God's judgement and is unable to redeem himself. We believe that a sinner is put right with God through faith in Christ alone; expressed in repentance from sin and commitment to our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that Christ is the supreme head of his body, the Church, in which every believer is equipped by God for a specific function. We believe the Church is called to glorify God in worship, to preach the gospel throughout the world and grow together in love.
6. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and that it is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and Christian living.